Buy And Sell Rules
- Our company accepts individuals aged 18.
- The registration procedure is necessary for each our company client.
- You agree with terms and conditions by being a client of our company.
- We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting a revised version on our website. The revised version will be effective at the time we post it. In addition, if the revised version includes a substantial change, we will provide you with 30 days prior notice by posting notice of the change on the website.
Risks for the user regarding the services
- Every transfer is considered to be a private transaction between our company and its Client.
- As a private transaction, this program is exempt from the US Securities Act of 1933, the US Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the US Investment Company Act of 1940 and all other rules, regulations and amendments thereof. We are not FDIC insured. We are not a licensed bank or a security firm.
- Accrual of interest on the exchange is calculated and credited to Client's account hourly or at the end of exchange term depending on the exchange plan you use.
- Client can use our Profit Calculator for an accurate calculation of his/her profit.
- Client can open only one account.
- You agree to hold all principals and members harmless of any liability. You are investing at your own risk and you agree that a past performance is not an explicit guarantee for the same future performance.
Scope of services and service reservations
- Company takes all possible precautions in order to keep the user’s account information secret and to avoid spying by a third party. The user is obliged to enhance the security by means of encrypted data transmission and changes of password after the service provision. Company is not an operator of virtual goods and therefore does not take responsibility for circumstances that lie beyond its sphere, especially regarding the accessibility or operation of the particular virtual goods after the service provision by Company. The use of services by Company can lead to the closing of the user’s account by the operator of the virtual goods or similar measures. In these cases Company does not take any liability.
Service time and default
- Company generates the services that are agreed upon via contract according to the current status of the virtual goods concerned. Especially in cases of changes of the virtual goods by the operator,Company reserves the right to render the services divergent from the information on the website, as long as the basic service content is not affected by this. By means of service provision, Company transmits only such rights onto the user to which Company is authorized to having in regards to the immaterial and other rights of the game operator. Company is authorized to withdraw from the contract as far as it does not receive the object of services despite previous conclusion of a contract. Company will immediately inform the user regarding the failure of the delivery to us from our suppliers and will refund the already received payment promptly without delay in case of the user’s withdrawal from the contract.
Receipt of Services
- The rendering of services takes place after the payment has been received on the account of Company The delivery deadline is to be gathered from the article description. The user is authorized to withdraw from the purchase if the rendering of services is not possible due to extraordinary situations. In case of a failure to comply with the delivery deadline for other reasons, the user is further authorized to set an adequate grace period in writing under penalty of refusal and to withdraw from the contract after the unsuccessful expiration of the contractual services or delivery. Company reserves the right to partial performance if this option seems beneficial for a speedy processing and is reasonable for the user.
Limitation of Liability
- The modalities for services and receipt of services by the user are adjusted to the respective circumstances of the virtual goods and are to be taken from the article description. For the provision of virtual goods, acts of cooperation by means of the contract partner might be necessary, especially regarding a virtual manner of acceptance in such a way that one of each contract party's characters meet in the virtual goods in order to exchange the virtual goods. In such a case, Company will suggest date, time and location of the meeting to the user and take the user’s wishes into consideration as far as possible. The services for “high-skilling” or “high-leveling” comply with the virtual goods’s guidelines. It requires at least the transmission of the account dates (login-name and password and further information) by the user to Company In the course of the service provision and the use of the account by Company the user is not allowed to use the account simultaneously.
- The liability of Company for contractual breaches of duty as well as offense is limited to criminal intent and criminal neglect. This does not apply for injuries of life, body or health of the user or claims regarding breach of cardinal obligations or compensation for damage caused by delay. In the aforementioned respect, Company is liable for any degree of fault. In no event, the Company will be liable for indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages, including lost profits, lost data, personal injury, or property damage related to, in connection with, or otherwise resulting from any use of the website. Company shall not be liable for any damages, liability or losses arising out of:
1) user use of the website;
2) illegal use of the website of any user.
These Terms and Conditions do not aim to limit liability or restrict your rights as a user that can not be shortened by the Applicable Law.
- The guarantee takes place according to the legal provisions.
The stated prices are retail prices including the legal sales tax not including costs of delivery if applicable. The contract data consisting of the wording of the contract and the general terms and conditions are saved by Company The user can request the saved data after the conclusion of the contract from Company via Email (Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) The user can furthermore print or save the contract data within the context of the order transaction via the browser’s menu navigation or via keyboard combinations (Strg p, Strg s). The contractual language is in English. Contends in other languages on this webpage are non binding translations. If the user is a merchant or has no general jurisdiction (legal domicile) within the country, Seychelles is the exclusive local jurisdiction for any disputes arising from this contractual relationship. Seychelles law applies to the exclusion of the Uniform Law on the International Sale of Goods (CISG). Should one clause of this agreement become completely or partially ineffective or loses its validity later on, the validity of the remaining regulations remains unaffected. In place of the ineffective regulation the legal specifications apply.
- The website is provided “as is” and “as available”. We disclaims all warranties and obligation not expressed in these Terms and Conditions. We do not grantee that website will be uninterrupted or without errors. You agree risk arising out of your use of the services, any risk arising out of your use of the website, and any service or good requested in connection therewith, remains solely with you, to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold the Company harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees), arising out of or in connection with:
1) your use of the website or services obtained through your use of the website;
2) your breach or violation of any of these Terms and Conditions;
3) your violation of the rights of other users.
- The website and entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company. Company`s intellectual property is protected by international copyright, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not distribute, modify, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our website.
Any use of the content of the website not permitted in written form by these Terms and Condition is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, patent and other laws.
Spam is commercial e-mail or unsolicited bulk e-mail, including "junk mail", which has not been requested by the recipient. It is intrusive and often irrelevant or offensive, and it wastes valuable resources. Inappropriate newsgroup activities, consisting of excessive posting of the same materials to several newsgroups, are also deemed to be spam.
Procedure of amending the present rules
- We don't tolerate SPAM or any type of UCE in our company.
- We forbid unsolicited e-mails of any kind in connection with the marketing of the services provided by our company.
- If you didn't receive a letter from our company, please don't forget to check your Spam folder because some email services may mark our email as Spam.
Customer Service and Support
- Administration of our company reserves the right to make changes to the current document without the consent of investors.
- Administration of our company will inform clients about changes by publishing notice on the site of the company.
- Terms and Conditions changes come into force since the date of publishing information on the site, unless otherwise provided in the text.
- Every client has the right to get any additional information from our support service.
- Client may contact our support service via our Support Form or another method which is convinient for him.
- Client agrees to behave politely with our support service and follow the instructions to prevent anyone from potentially negative situation.